About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009




This is the tag we'll be making and what you'll need:

• Tube I used was by Kel from Roses N More and very generous terms are right on site, the beautiful flowers are FTU, one of the floral frames seem to work best.

• Filters I used were just for the text: Super Blade Pro and Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow, but not needed for the actual tag.

• Font used was Marnie Regular, not sure if it's pay or not, but any font of your choosing will work.



Okay ready, let's go!

1. Open up a blank canvas with a white background. I chose to use a starting size of 450 x 450.

2. Paste your floral frame tube of choosing onto your blank canvas. Do any re-sizing if you need now.

3. On your frame layer and using your magic wand tool, select inside, try to get as close to the edges of the frame as you can and the expand your selection by about 5 or so. This should end with you having all the inside of your frame selected nicely but not over the frame edges.

4. Add a new layer below your frame and flood fill with a very light color of your tube. In my example, I used the code #eee9f9. Now you'll see it's very light, that's okay we are going to pretty it up yet! Leave your selection as is and add another layer on top of the flood filled layer and below your frame.

5. Here we are going to add a texture brush, use any that you have to your liking, I love to use texture brushes as they add something a little different to it. I'm sorry I don't remember which texture brush I used but there are zillions out there, just use one you think looks purdy. You may need to increase the size of your brush, I made sure that one click would cover the whole area, no guessing as to where to click then. I used a darker purple color for that texture. Select none. See how only the area inside that selection got the brush effect?

6. Okay lets add yet another layer under the frame. Add a wordart text brush here. Just something purdy to add to the tag, the one I used was saying of A heart that loves is always young. This was one I can't share, but again there are loads of them out there so just use one of your fave sayings. I used a dark purple for this one, #4d38a4 if using the same colors I did.

7. Now I wanted to add just a little back blur to it. To do this, be on your frame layer and select all, float, and defloat, and choose feather selection. (You can find this by going to Selections, Modify, Feather) I chose to feather by about 40. Add a new layer right above your white background, we want this at the very bottom of all the other layers. On that blank added layer, flood fill with that darker purple color and this should give a nice blur behind the tag itself. Now do any cropping you wish.

8. Now add your text, I used the font Marnie Regular with the color #4d38a4 and applied the coconut ice Super Blade Pro setting and then a slight gradient glow and drop shadow. These are just whatever you like best though for your text.

9. Add the copyright and your watermark to the tag.




This tutorial was written by Tonya on January 20, 2009 and absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my expression permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews