About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010


This is the tag we'll be making and what you'll need:

• I used a mask from Creative Misfits here, please leave some love if you download.

• Tube I used was by Anthony Guerra which is available for purchase through CILM, any tube that you wish to use will do though. Please do not use the tube I used without a proper license to do so.

• Template I used was a collab template by Vicki and JayLyn of Creative Misfits, the one I used was Vicki_JayLyn_Temp1. Please leave some love if you download.

• I love filters so I used Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow, Eye Candy 4000 Glass, Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow, Xero Porcelain, and Tramages Cirquelate

• Font I used was Inspiration which is a pay font so I cannot supply, but any font of your choice will look beautiful!



Okay ready, set............ TAG (this is super easy I promise!)

• Open up Vicki and JayLyn's awesome template, duplicate image, and close out original so you can re-use again later. Delete the credits layer and change the canvas size to 624 x 550 so there's a lil more room to work. Unhide white background layer so you can see better what you're doing. Okay let's work our way up the template!

♦ Glitter Circle: change the color to black, using your manual color correction tool. Your source color would be the white currently there and target change to black. If happy press okay. I added a very light gradient glow here using a purple color in the tube. Settings on first page is 5, 25, 100 and on 2nd page here's what mine looked like:




♦ Circle: create a foreground-background gradient with 2 colors from your tube, I chose black as background color and foreground be the purple color prominent in my tag. Change the angle to 45 and repeats to 3 linear style. With the Circle layer, select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and flood fill with the gradient you created. Select none and delete original Circle layer. I applied Tramages Cirquelate to this layer.

♦ Stitched Circle: change the color from white to black, I used manual color correction tool to do this. I applied the light gradient glow I used earlier to this layer to make it stand out nicely.

♦ Glitter Rectangle: repeat same steps as with the Stitched Circle layer.

♦ Rectangle: select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and flood fill with the gradient you created and used on the Circle layer above. Select none and delete the original Rectangle layer. I applied the subtle gradient glow to this layer.

♦ Raster 1 (the pixel words): change color from black to a lighter color, I used #9997e5 using my manual color correction tool.

♦ Glittered Small: change color from white to black using the manual color correction tool.

♦ Small Circle: select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and flood fill with your created gradient. Select none and delete original small circle layer.

♦ Raster 2: apply inner bevel setting of choice and then I applied Eye Candy 4000 Glass to mine, just a nice clear one to give it some pretty shine. Also to make it stand out nicely I again applied Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow, this time I modified it a bit, play around with whatever settings you like, I added more purple settings in mine and also some black. I also applied a blurry purple drop shadow to it.

♦ Raster 3: change the stars from the turquoise color to a purple color from tube, or color of choosing. I applied a gradient glow to this layer as well, changing to a black and then purple setting.

Doesn't our template look purdy? Alright the hard part is over, lets just pretty it up some.

• On your smaller circle layer, the one filled with the gradient you made and flood filled........ select all, float, and defloat and paste tube of choice in as a new layer. The tube I used did have a closeup with it so I used that and of course had to re-size down. Once happy with placement, invert selections, contract selections by 1 and press delete to remove all parts hanging over the circle. I changed the blend mode to Dodge on this one. Leave selections active for next step.

• Next paste main tube as a new layer, re-size if needed. Being that you still have your selections active, grab your eraser tool and erase and parts hanging over you don't want. Once happy select none. If need be sharpen and on my main tube layer, I applied Xero Porcelain to the tube to give her a nice translucent glow. At this point do any drop shadows you want to do, I used Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow but if you don't have that filter the drop shadow in psp works just fine too.

• Let's add our pretty mask! On the background layer, add a new layer and flood fill with your gradient you created and then apply the mask, I used szg587. If happy, merge layer group. I re-sized the mask layer by 95% and I noticed on the bottom the edge was a bit sharp so I used my smudge tool to push the layer a little so it blends in better.

• Add the artist's copyright and your tagger's watermark. Also at this point I changed the dpi resolution to 72.00 as it's important that be done in accordance with CILM's TOU. Then I just added my text using font Inspiration with the purple color, I had applied my inner bevel setting as before and then Eye Candy 4000 Glass, and Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow with a nice blurry drop shadow.

That's it! I hope you found this tutorial easy and fun to do.



This tutorial was written by Tonya on March 20, 2010 and absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews