About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Friday, June 28, 2019
CT Tag and Timeline set featuring the amazing art of Barbara Jensen and a matching kit done by Ladyhawwk Designs, this package is an exclusive to CDO one too!  The magic of summer is in the air, the sweet floral fragrance is in full bloom as we stroll through our beautiful gardens and admire the beauty that blooms all around us, the product of the sun's loving rays of warmth.  You can purchase this bundle of tubes and scrapkit exclusively here at CDO!



There is also a set of snag tags available here.  Just click on them to view full size to right click and save.  Please remember you may not modify these in any way, these are to be used as-is only.






I have also made a wallpaper as well:


You can download this wallpaper here, in size 1920x1080.  Please remember my wallpapers may not be modified in any way.


I also made a timeline set with this amazing bundle, I used one of the tubes in the background and also the amazing bonus tube this month she has out too!  It also matched so perfectly with the kit, I couldn't resist using.  You can get the main tube in this for free all this month if you purchase $9 or more of her exclusive tubes at CDO here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews