About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Saturday, December 9, 2017
Animated tag that I have made today using a fantastic kit and animation by Rebel Dezigns which is available in her store, the kit is only a limited edition so hurry while it is available.  It is all about the naughty/gothic side of Christmas.  The holiday season can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people and for some, it is not a time of joyful and happy but rather brings memories of the saddest of memories, of those loved ones not with us any longer.  If you are feeling a little darker or naughtier at Christmas this is the perfect kit for you, which can be purchased here.

I decided to use an amazing bonus by Ash Evans, which I received from CDO, this is a retired bonus but it is now available for purchase here at CDO.


I also animated with one of Rene's animations, which is available in her store at a very bargain price.  Check it out here for purchase.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews