About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2017
CT Tag for Rieneke Designs using an adorable kit by her called Sweet Spring.  The warmer weather is starting to peek through and tease us of what is coming with the glorious arrival of spring.  The pretty and fragrant blooms as the buds appear and they open to full majesty.  The days are becoming longer and warmer and you can hear the beautiful birdsong greeting us each day.  This kit is the perfect addition for those springtime creations, and can be purchased in Rieneke's store here.

I decided to use an adorable tube by PinUp Toons, which is available for purchase at CDO here.


I have also made a cluster frame freebie with this tag and kit:



You can download this cluster freebie here, please leave some love if you do ♥

I also have a freebie wallpaper that I made too:



You can download this in size 1920x1080 here.
 photo Signature2.png

14 comments:

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews