About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009



This is the tag we'll be making, another nice easy scrappy tag. So, here's what you'll need:

• Tube I used were by Rachael Tallamy and can only be used with a license which can be obtained at her store however any tubes you want to use will do.

• Template used was by Stef of Freebie Friends and can be obtained here and please leave some love if you download.

• Mask I used was from the Creative Misfits blog, you can get it here please leave some love if you download.

• The filters I used were Eye Candy 4 Gradient Glow, Glass, and Xero Porcelain (purely for enhancing effects).

• Font used was Acorn Swash, but use whatever font you wish.

• I used the scrapkit Give Thanks by the very talented Designed by Stina which is available for sale at Scraps with Attitude.


Okay ready, let's go!

• Open template, duplicate image and close off original. Delete the credits layer and I didn't use bottom layer, group raster 1, so I deleted that too. Increase canvas size to 700x700 so we have lots of room to work. Add a blank layer, send to bottom and flood fill white. This just helps me see what I'm doing better, it can be closed off or deleted later.

• On the Stripes frame, select all, float, defloat, add a new layer, and paste paper of choice into selection, I used paper 7. Delete original stripes layer. Repeat these steps for Circle 1 Frame and Circle 2. Using paper 9, I repeated these steps with the Stripes layers and Circle 2 Frame. I used paper 11 for Circle 1 layer. Okay all done with the template layers, looks purdy don't it?

• On white background layer, select all, add a new blank layer and past paper of choice in the blank layer. I used paper 15 and then applied the mask. Now the mask I used, it kind of cut off on top there, so to fix that, I increased size of canvas to 750 x 750 and selected the area, and smudged it a bit so it looked more blended. Do whatever your preference is for that, or leave it as is if you like.

• On the top most circle (the beige one if you did same colors I did), select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and use a texture brush of choice, I used a dark orange color just to give a little Autumn tint to it. Add your tube so she sits nicely. If you are using same tube I did, I re-sized about 70% and played around with the sticks and positioning a little.

• Add whatever elements you like at this time, I did use a butterfly and a bow to have those hide the edges of the sticks some too, but it's all personal preference on this point. I used one of the wordart pieces in this fabulous kit and imported as a brush to get it that nice orange color. Then I applied an inner bevel of choice, eye candy glass setting, gradient glow and of course a drop shadow.

• Add artist's copyright so that it's clearly visible and your watermark. Then of course add your text however you wish. I chose to do the same settings as I had done for the wordart so it matched a bit.

• Add any effects to the tube you wish. I sharpened, duplicated, moved the copy below and applied a guassian blur of about 3 to it. On top copy I applied a Xero Porcelain default setting to make her glow a little.

• That's it! We're done, I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial.



This tutorial was written by Tonya on November 23, 2009, absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any part that may be similar to any tutorial is purely coincidental and unintended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews