About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2018
Animated tag creation while using a fantastic new kit by Rebel Dezigns in her store called Blueberry Goth, this amazing kit is perfect for wanting to tag those darkest of thoughts and feelings.  Sometimes we need to reflect upon things, into the dark of night how our experiences have shaped us to become the person we are today, we can choose to let those dark moments that happen in life shatter us or we can refuse to let them destroy us and search for the light of life ahead of us.  You can purchase this amazing kit here in Rene's store, it is packed so full of goodies you definitely do not want to miss it!


I also used one of Rene's incredible animations that is available for purchase at CDO here (package 377).


With this kit and animation I used with the amazing art of Andreea Cernestean whose art tubes are available for purchase at CDO here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews