About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Monday, July 16, 2018
So it appears my mojo has gone on summer vacation (eeep I haven't told my CTs this yet, hope they still love me anyways LOL) and I decided to make some masks instead.  Nothing too fancy, I made some a few weeks ago for a special challenge and all, but decided to have my hand at making a few for my blog too.

First ones I've made for my blog in FIVE years :O  don't look at the old ones please they are not that good lol.

There is no preview....... because I am lazy really.  Just click on the mask full size to view and right click and save.  Please do not share these, but rather share a link to my blog to get so they can see any other pretties I may have.  These are also PERSONAL USE ONLY.

Any questions please let me know....








6 comments:

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews