About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Friday, June 22, 2018
CT Tag for Foxy's Designz using an adorable kit she made that seems to go just perfectly with the new Ken Morton bonus tube.  Summer is blooming all around and the honey bees have been hard at work and the sweet honey is too much for those bears to resist, but oopsies lil cub has drenched himself in it and the bees are hot on his trail!  Check out this amazing kit by Foxy's Designz which is available for purchase here at CDO.


I paired this up with this month's bonus tube by Ken Morton, which you can get for free if you purchase $10 or more of his tubes (after any discounts applied) but hurry, this tube is only available through the 30th!  You can check out his tubes for purchase here at CDO.


I have also made this into a matching wallpaper:


You can download it here, in size 1920x1080.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews