♥ My TOU ♥

Hi and thank you for loving the stuff I create. Everything I make for my blog is original and NOT to be copied. Most of my tags are not from tutorials but my own noggin, as I have retired from tutorial writing, and I do not give my permission to be copied in any way nor are my other goody ideas to be copied. Please keep it original!

Tutorial writers: If you would like to use my free to use goodies in your tutorials, I am very flattered and of course you have my permission for this. The only thing I ask is that you not supply it in the tut, but link people to my blog to get the goodies.

Everything on this blog is for PERSONAL USE ONLY - absolutely nothing can be used for any sort of monetary gain as that is against TOUs.

I also love to see what you create with my goodies. If you have any questions on my TOU then please leave a message on my cbox or email me at aquaspinner at gmail. Thank you, enjoy, and happy creating.

About Me

My Photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@hotmail.com My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥
View my complete profile

Take my blinkie!

CTs I am proudly on ♥

Photobucket  photo CDOScrapCT.gif  photo 2e17vhf.jpg_zpsjmzezkuy.gif  photo 2e17vhf.jpg_zpsjmzezkuy.gif  photo KissingKateCT_ByRabidDesignz.gif  photo LHDCTBlinkiie.gif  photo GSBlinkieGothic.gif

I proudly Guest CT for ♥

Blogs I stalk

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some more collab templates!

So I took part in another of the fabulous Collab Template challenges at Creative Misfits - I was partnered up with Minxy and we made some rawking templates together if I do say so myself hehe.  Here is a preview of what we created:

and you can DOWNLOAD HERE these templates and many fabulous others too!  Please leave some lovin' if you decide to download.  Thank you ♥


Post a Comment



Leave me some love


 photo StalkerBadge.png


Live Traffic Feed